In Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. —Rom. 12:5
Our partnership with churches in the US is built on relationships. Missionary George Ferrar likes to get to know missions-minded people personally, learn more about their churches, minister to them corporately and individually, and provide opportunities for churches and members to bless Belize with spiritual gifts as well as material gifts.
George welcomes accountability and is happy to provide essential documentation to leaders of partner churches.
Ministry Partners in churches have many options for helping Tree of Life in important ways:
- Keeping us informed about church activities
- Keeping the church informed about mission activities
- Creating, editing and circulating mission videos
- Copying and making available the Belize Journal
- Providing transportation for missionary visits
- Helping with mission tables and displays at church
- Helping with special missions presentations such as Powerpoint shows
- Bringing refreshments to special meetings
- Providing assistance with new technologies
- Providing housing for missionary visits
- Organizing prayer
- Seeking more venues for mission presentations in schools, campuses and communities
- Assisting in church team visits to Belize
Contact George at email@example.com about being a Tree of Life Ministry Partner!